Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Introduction

Hello,

I have been into NBA for a long time and recently started betting on NBA games and having been doing pretty well covering spread so far this season.  So I decided to start my own blog to offer my picks to the public.  Every day I will post my predictions for all the games, both straight up and against the spread, and post it on this blog.  Unfortunately, I am fairly busy and there are many games every day; I will not be able to post detailed description on every game.  So I will post 1-2 games in details a day and just my pick for rest.  I hope everyone enjoys the blog and feel free to leave comments about how you think the game is going to go, suggestions for the blog, or just something random u feel like commenting!

-SF

No comments:

Post a Comment