Thursday, December 26, 2013

12/27/2013

Miami Heat @ Sacramento Kings


Heat has been a heavy favorite to win the NBA championship since before the season started and they have proven themselves to be deserving of the prediction, going 22-6 overall and winning 10 of their last 11 game.  Since the rise of the Clippers, California has found a new laughing stock team in the Sacramento Kings.  They have 5th worst record in the entire NBA, 2nd worst in the Western conference, and the worst in the Pacific Division.  It will be an easy win and spread coverage for the Miami Heat

Heat (-7.5)


Oklahoma City Thunder @ Charlotte Bobcats


The Thunders's currently have the 2nd best record in the entire NBA after the Trail Blazers.  While Bobcats have been doing well recently, winning 4/5 of their last games, Thunder's heavy offensive will make it a very tough battle for the Bobcats to win.  I have to go with the Thunder for straight up and ATS

Thunder (-8.5)


rest of my picks

Raptors @ Knicks
Raptors will win and cover -3 spread

Pistons @ Magic
Pistons will win and cover -4 point spread

Bucks @ Nets
Nets will win but Buck will cover +5.5 point spread

Wizards @ Timberwolves
Timberwolves will win, but Wizards will cover +7 point spread

Nuggets @ Pelicans
Nuggets will win and cover +3 point spread

Lakers @ Jazz
Lakers will win and cover +3 point spread

Suns @ Warriors
Suns will win and cover +6.5 point spread

Record:

Straight up: 4 : 0
ATS: 2 : 1 : 1

6 comments:

  1. I follow you tonight with miami, wizards, bucks, and pistons!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support! Good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you aren't uploading games anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I'm jinxing myself with this blog. I went from covering spread 35-42 to 4-12 once i started posting prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you tell me some tips for 08.01 NBA Games?? if you can..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will get back to u once spreads are released for 1/8. If anyone wants some tips, I will still help. Send inquires to iansshin@gmail.com and I will do the best I can.

      Delete